Wednesday, January 26, 2011


This blog was hand written after the blazer game.

That win against the Blazer's at their home was a big win for these young guys on the squad. They haven't been very good on the road, but that win was good. For a moment you forget that the kings are the ones with the worse record. lol that cool that they guys still come out and play competitive. I hope the second half of the season is better for the team and for the fans

The players that I think will be traded will be Landry or Dalembert. I read an article saying that Landry would like to stay in Sacramento. so i don't know i heard rumors about them trying to get a first from Portland and 3 million dollars. But if he goes to any team I really see him going back to Houston. Dalembert on the other hand isn't happy with his minutes and he has made that known by bringing in his agent to talk to the organization about finding more minutes for him. I have heard rumors about Francisco as a tie in with Casspi I say pass while I wouldn't mind getting rid of Marcia's contract I want to keep Casspi on the kings.

Cousins is a very talented player. If only he can stay out of foul trouble.Then he could be on the court even longer making his team better. i like the fact that he isn't yelling at the refs anymore after every single call. And he is just taking the calls thats a sign of maturity. He also seems to be a very quick learner to. once he learns to slow down on the fouls people will have a hard time guarding (and he is a good passer not all the times though.)


My last thought for the blog is KEEP THE KINGS IN SACRAMENTO. I just hope they are able to stay and not move.

No comments:

Post a Comment